THIS IS MY CD COVER.
How to make your own cd cover.
1. Go to wikipedia and hit ‘random article’ on the left. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2. Go to quotationspage.com and hit ‘random quotes’ on the left. The last 4-6 words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your album.
3. Now find a photo that fits with your album! You can look for photos at compfight.
4. MAKE SURE you get the web address of your photo and the photographers name so you can acknowledge (and link) where you got the photo from.
5. Use picnik to put it all together.
6. Save to your S: drive in your ICT folder then upload to your blog in a new post. Say who took the original photo and have a link to the page where you got the photo.
Link to the photo i got.
the original photo by kevin dooley